Monday, December 28, 2009

Clown Plecostomus South American Theme Tank Or Asian Theme Tank? Or What Other Theme Should I Do?

South american theme tank or Asian theme tank? or what other theme should I do? - clown plecostomus

South America on a full tank, or in Asia? or do a different theme, which I?
I have a 100-gallon tank that has just started on Monday and now I have my tank on the bike, but when my tank is ready, and I know what question fish I should do?
At this time I am able to help 10 danios and 1 small red crab, my cycle tank ... I must find them all, if my tank is ready for you, I would like to get the fish?
I want color!
14 hours - 3 days to respond.
More details
14 hours ago

South America Theme
Angelfish
Aries in Bolivia
Corydoras
Marble Pechito
great body tetras (rummynose lemon, Bleeding Hearts)
Bristlenose Plecos


Asian Theme
Gold / blue / opal pearl gouramis
Rasboras
Loaches kuhli
Cherry Barb
Glass Catfish
Siamese Algae Eater
14 hours ago

Community theme

swordstail 2 Men 4 Women
gourami
Tetra or rasbora
Corydoras
Buzzard Loach
Dwarf Plecostomus (Bristlenose clown, pitbull, lip, gum)

No comments:

Post a Comment