Sunday, January 31, 2010

Hiv Neuropathy More Condition_symptoms Is This Autonomic Neuropathy Or HIV Infection?

Is this Autonomic Neuropathy or HIV infection? - hiv neuropathy more condition_symptoms

Hello everyone, I need your help symptoms for 3mth now and I had to take

1) throbbing pain throughout the body
2) painful cramps in the abdomen
3) diarrhea after meals (undigested)
A slight pain, 4) in the ear
Vibration Meter 5)

I walked it could be if an HIV infection or a problem of neuro-and if autonomic neuropathy is a cure.

2 comments:

ALEISIA B said...

None of these signs of HIV as diarhea. I have a brother who died of AIDS and lives with his

timmytoe... said...

I think you should tell your doctor about these symptoms. Neuropathy is often a lack of sensitivity in the fingers (toes, fingers, hands and feet) ... often caused by diabetes. Have you tested positive for HIV?
Do you think that your body can not digest enough food to break it? Would you have a load of intestinal infection, which could be caused by a number of different things. Here too, I think you should see a doctor. This could have serious consequences and secondary problems.

Post a Comment