Thursday, January 28, 2010

Paint For Parrot Cage Parrot Vomiting Or Regurgitating?

Parrot Vomiting Or Regurgitating? - paint for parrot cage

My billing thin Conure, Fuji, has a close relationship with me. Let no one touch, only takes food out of me, and so on.
So do not wonder if everything regurgitating food for me. But he has a history of lead poisoning. The lady that had passed since the family has their Priot reception you had painted with lead paint has the cage. He lost all his feathers, and it was three years ago that it began to grow, although I have been on one of those years.
He has many feathers as progress.
He was vomiting this company before, during a game, we thought it was just stressed.
Now, after less than four months, he began to vomit. It began this morning. I had not changed his diet in any way. The substance is vomiting liquid is essentially a piece of seeds here and there. Any help? Please, it's the world for me.

3 comments:

cdsgeo2 said...

When our birds are hormonal and with us, we often try to combine their regurgitated feed.

If this bird vomited only once with the liquid content of the seeds and everything I think that he / she had seeds stuck in his throat.
However, if more than one occasion, I would check avian vet, like now .. and the history of lead poisoning do not want to wait. You should tell the vet again.

Click here and read: http://www.birdsnways.com/

saffrone... said...

Hold the bird vomits when? If so, you can try to court! Or is this actually happens, even if they are near the birds? While the bird can become ill.

The bird was treated by a veterinarian for lead poisoning? Chelating agents are typically used to lead to be removed from the body of the animal.

It is possible that the bird is mad culture, usually an imbalance of bacterial flora in the culture. If you (a qualified vet who is training in the care of animals), I recommend a check for the bird. Unfortunately, many vets very little training in caring for birds.

Chloƫ said...

Normally I would say it is only the mating behavior perceived you and your partner, and continues to be the breeding season of about parrots, .. Behavior is normal, but with its history of lead poisoning ... I suggest you do so at a certified avian veterinarian for an exam in the near future. You can test to see if traces of the initiative, which remain on your system, just to sure.

But I'm willing to bet, is a breeding stimulus

You can go:
http://www.birdsnways.com/wisdom/ww20eii ...

To see a list of avian veterinarians can be found in your area

Post a Comment