Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Ohio Licence Renewal How Much Is The Late Fee For Ohio Driver Licence Renewal?

How much is the late fee for Ohio driver licence renewal? - ohio licence renewal

Time was running towards me and I've never understood that my license until my twin brother so nite says something about the renewal of their plates, so I looked at my license to expire, make sure it held today (12 September) .. I tried to go the DMV to take care of him, but I thought they were open, are closed until 1 or 2 on Saturday and came at 12.30 clock. Therefore, I must make for him Monday morning.

I have the internet, where you say, what is the renewal of the license, but does not say how much the late fees as part of a developmental delay.

In the experiment, the budget and make sure I have enough money when I am on Fri, .. Who knows how my late fee?

1 comment:

Steve H said...

It seems that this also can say that the actual date is 10.01.09
Renewal
$ 25.75-effective 10/01/09
Effective 10/01/09, the late fee is assessed for any renewal of the license if the license is extended beyond the expiry date beyond.

Post a Comment