Sunday, February 21, 2010

Can You Wear A Knee Brace In Sprints Knee Brace?

Knee Brace? - can you wear a knee brace in sprints

I went to an orthopedist and found that cartlidge in my knee is swollen because my quads and other muscles that get in touch Arent strong and can not keep up with your knee until you can build muscles and because it slipped my knee um. So now I have to wear knee on both legs to keep my knees in position and can not really walk in them all is not good at all, because I played lacrosse. I just yesterday, but maybe I have to do. Let me know if you have any advice or suggestions.

3 comments:

ajstyles said...

and it would be better if you use the brakes for some time my knees are weak and may lose the support brackets or power, and his problems throughout their lives much

the same as that of the ankle

In addition to the daily practice

Alvaro R said...

To build the muscles in the legs or trying to pull one miles or 2 every day walk to muscle growth, so that your legs are ABLES survived without a key.

After the exercise should u bathing in lukewarm water and add try a hot towel and wet or hot legs and change towels always in the cold or dry.

But weightlifting is also a factor to improve your leg muscles faster.

-[[ I Love Life ]]- said...

exersice legs do not run, but the wieght lifting and talk to a therapist about pyshical

Post a Comment