Friday, February 5, 2010

What Does A 2009 New Jersey Drivers License Look Like Driver's License Expired 6 Months Ago- Do I Need To Retake Written Tests And Driving Test?

Driver's license expired 6 months ago- do I need to retake written tests and driving test? - what does a 2009 new jersey drivers license look like

My license expired in January 2009. When applying for renewal, what do I have all the exams? Or will I be able to renew without re-examinations?

The official website of the New Jersey DMV is clear .... Please help:)

4 comments:

sensible... said...

In general, repeated after 6 months of the test.

pedro7of... said...

You can renew an existing public ... no ongoing public ... You need to start from scratch ...

Mr. Carter said...

A GB refresh only

jtl09017... said...

They do not do it. You only pay the cost, without considering the view and take a new picture

Post a Comment