Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How To Install Pos Is This A Scam ?

Is this a scam ? - how to install pos

I have in mind when he sent me to the installation of POS-deal (point of sale) systems on computers craiglist.com:

Hello,
How are you?
My name is J. Phillip, I'm from Florida and now my work in Washington, I read your description, and I am interested in his services, I spent a couple of laptops and Dell Pentium 8 .. I want to install software such as Microsoft Office and anti virus, clean, has indoor and outdoor components of computer, software update to the current situation, I have a charger that you and take it back bring it back when you finish it also come to you with a free anti-virus and back to me with your total cost of the services of eight computer only cos all anti-virus software and Windows co -pcs.i I want to know that my payment by check or money order.

I await your urgent reply so that you can bring the agreement in order.

Thank you.
Phillip J

I called his number.

No comments:

Post a Comment